1. This is an area to post your story to inspire others. Show your support by commenting on the stories that resonate most strongly with you.

My battle with my body & mind

Discussion in 'Share Your Story' started by emilyrosson, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Hi!
    I'm completely new to this website so this is my story. I started having body image issues in high school & it only got worse in college where freshman 15 is oh so real. I have struggled with depression and anxiety in the past and along with that came self harm. I have been through the ringer with my insecurities but they seem to be coming back. I still hate my body & I can't stick to a diet or workout routine to save my life. I really need help with that the most out of anything. I want to make the best version of myself but I still eat like crap and can't stick to working out. I get depressed because I eat so much which on turn makes my energy level low and I don't have motivation to do much of anything. If anyone has tips or anything to help I would love it. Or some sort of diet plan or workout plan that works for you. I am going on some beach trips this summer and I really want to feel good about myself when I go. Thanks for reading if you did :)