1. This is an area to post your story to inspire others. Show your support by commenting on the stories that resonate most strongly with you.

The Emergence of Me

Discussion in 'Share Your Story' started by Kelly, Nov 27, 2016.

1. It's been over two years since my world changed and I'm still following my bliss. I can't say exactly what moment I had a paradoxical shift but I know with certainty I shifted.

I was in a loveless relationship filled with negativity and resentment. Living in a nice house on a nice lake in a nice town in a deep dark hole with nowhere to go. I woke up one morning and knew I had to make a change. It was hard, and I struggled, but, left and made my life become what I wanted it to be. I was in search of Zen. And I've found it.

Attached Files:

BoPo Team and Corinne Santiago like this.
  2. I can imagine how difficult it must have been for you to leave, but I'm glad you did.
    It sounds like you needed it.
    You are better for it and stronger for it.
    I firmly believe that is is absolutely necessary to love yourself in order to succeed in any and every aspect of one's life. It all starts from within.
    I'm so glad you took charge.
    Keep finding and getting what you want.
    You inspire me :)

BoPo Team likes this.
  3. For some reason as humans we all seem to need to hit a breaking point. Very rarely do we take action on things that appear small at the time.
    So glad you took the initiative to make a change! Look what it has done for you and your confidence!!!