1. This is an area to post your story to inspire others. Show your support by commenting on the stories that resonate most strongly with you.

This is me. Thank you so much for letting me to join!

Discussion in 'Share Your Story' started by Mercédesz Kovács-Csincsák, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hi to everyone! :) This is my first post. If my grammar is not correct I'm so sorry. I'm just learning the language.

First of all, I wanna say I have a huge respect for this community. I saw your Instagram and woow everybody is so beautiful!!! You are so strong! I wanna be as strong and beautiful as you are!

I'm struggling with my self-esteem. You know, I think I don't deserve love, I'm 21 and never ever had a boyfriend. I'm so shy and have anxiety, somehow I hate myself so much and I know it's not good, so I wanna change! I want to love my body and who I am. And I don't care what other people say to me. They can't bring me down!! I have ups and downs with my struggle, when I'm down I always watch and read body positive things. My role models are Ashley Graham, Christina Aguilera and Christina Hendricks, when I read a quote from them I feel myself so strong.

You know, in my country just the super skinny, model look like girls are the pretty ones. I've spoken with guys about this and I always become a negative reply about my body. I have a little belly, scars all over my arms and stretch marks on my booty, a violet line on my stomach because I have back problems. The magazine looks like girls always bitching with me. And telling me I'm not good enough, I'm ugly. I want to have more confidence. When I'll have more confidence I want to wear my bikini proudly, look at me, this is me and accept it!! ​

I truly believe that loving yourself is the greatest revolution.​

Have a wonderful day! Many kisses.
    [​IMG]

Merci ​

Attached Files:

Mikegbourne likes this.