1. In this area feel free to discuss all things body positive

What's your favourite motivational song?

Discussion in 'All Things Body Positive' started by Jillian, Dec 28, 2016.

1. #1 Jillian, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    I have a lot of music to listen to while I am working, driving, cleaning, or just need a good song to connect with!! Songs from every genre are on my list!! My favourite music usually motivates me in some way! I also like music that lets me feel sad, sometimes Lyrics can be words that describe how not only you feel about yourself but toward someone else!! Some music makes me want to get up and move, that's my favourite to work out with!! Honestly it is hard to post just one song so feel free to post all of the ones you feel positive about!!!!

BoPo Team and Corinne Santiago like this.
  2. I know it may seem silly or immature, and it's definitely not the only one, but this song pumped me up and helped me feel good after a hard time I went through this year. I would blast it in my car and sing it to no one and everyone.
    It doesn't have to be about a person, just anything negative in general.
    We're all survivors.

BoPo Team and Jillian like this.
  3. Omg!!! I love this song!!!!! And I also love to sing in the car!!! I know people see me!' Lol . You are so awesome!! Looks to me you're not only surviving, you're thriving!!!!

BoPo Team and Corinne Santiago like this.
  4. Great post!!! Love it!

I'm going to go with God Smack! Always get me fired up, especially before a work out!

Corinne Santiago and Jillian like this.
  5. Love it!!!

BoPo Team likes this.
  6. Does anybody else sing love songs to themselves? Just me? ;) So this song, Rather Be? I love it. It pumps me up, but I also sing it to myself like "when I am with you there's no place I'd rather be" There's no place I'd rather be than with myself in a place of power as a single woman, in a place of love. I'll take any chance - I've got my own back, and that's all I could ask for.

7. "We're different and the same, gave you another name, switch up the batteries..." Love it!!!

BoPo Team and Kimmy like this.

8. Okay, I don't LOVE this song as a whole- but I do love the message.
    "No better you than the you that you are..."

BoPo Team likes this.

9. This song and this video :) fills my heart!

BoPo Team likes this.

10. Duh!

BoPo Team likes this.
  11. A GREAT song Corinne!!!!

Corinne Santiago likes this.
  12. Because Im only slowly getting there, being the person I really want to be. This song hits me like a baseball bat (in a good way).