1. In this area feel free to discuss all things body positive

You're Chasing the Feeling, Not the Weight Loss

Discussion in 'All Things Body Positive' started by Casey Berglund, Oct 28, 2016.

1. In my experience as a dietitian and coach working with women on wellness and body image, I've found that the number one desire women hold is weight loss. They think that when they lose 5/10/20/100 pounds, then their lives will finally be better. They'll get the guy, land the job, feel good about themselves, and finally be happy. It's an illusion. Those things have nothing to do with weight loss. Right now, work on being the person you want to be to attract the partner, move forward in your career, FEEL GOOD, and be happy - don't wait for the weight loss. What do you think?

2. I love this and it really hit close to home.
    I don't think it's possible to have a healthy relationship whether it be romantically or in a work setting...basically anything that involves other people- it can't really be healthy unless you're feeling good about yourself.
    I believe that positivity attracts more positivity. I don't think we can truly accept other people's love until we accept our own love.
    Be the best you can possibly be and you'll find the best for yourself.
    At least that's how I feel.
    I think it's also easier to just focus on yourself than to be constantly worrying about what others think of you, anyway.

BoPo Team likes this.