We are always encouraged to see writers with fresh perspectives on body positivity.
Here are our requirements to consider your guest blog post:
- Your story and background and how it related to body positivity.
- Your writing background.
- Whether you currently write for someone or have your own blog.
- What topics do you feel most passionate about.
Email us using the contact us page to discuss becoming a guest author for BodyPositivity.com
Writing Format Requested
We have a certain style and flow we are looking for in the layout of your article:
- Use active voice instead of passive voice. ***
- 500 minimum word count. No maximum.
- No more than 2 sentences per paragraph.
- Headings and sub headings that are short and frequent.
- Inclusion of 3-5 images or more with attribution(image source) of this images.
- Proper citations for all quotes and statistical information.
- All submissions will be created directly in the back end of our site.
- Go to Gravatar.com to create a free account so we can add you as an author.
- We add you as a contributor on our site so you can write directly within WordPress.
- You will then receive an email where you can add your author bio, website and social media handles.
- 5-7 Outbound links are requested.
All articles must be sent as a Google Doc to allow for simple transfer to our WordPress back end.
Check out our latest articles to get a better idea for formatting requested.
This article also offers some clarity on what we believe is the best format for blog posts to be appreciated by our website visitors:
We are excited to see what you have to say as the goal of our website is to promote and amplify your voice to the world!
We looking forward to receiving your submission.
The Body Positivity Team!